Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Puppy & The Party

This last weekend we celebrated my graduation with a fabulous party at my parents' house. Everything was so beautiful. All the decorations were my favorite colors - pink and more pink! The best part was the three tiered pink cake that Eric made for me. It was amazing!

A few days before the big event my mom surprised me by getting my puppy groomed - and quite the hair cut she did get! Her hair almost touched the ground and now it is an inch all around (excuse the rhyme). Well, I absolutely had to take a few shots of her with the pink bow they put in her hair!

The Puppy


Photobucket



Photobucket



The Party!

Photobucket


Beautiful Tulips from Eric's Parents...

Photobucket


My brother made a banner out of these pearly stars - the other side said 'Way to go!' with very impressive drawings of shears, combs and other hair implements!

Photobucket


My mom found this Barbie head that I had asked for when I was a little girl - a good indication that I might grow up to be a hairstylist!!  And there is a peek at the gorgeous cake!

Photobucket


Amazing!

Photobucket


Fabulous!

Photobucket


Eric & Moriah Photography
www.ericandmoriahphotography.com
Northern Colorado Wedding Photographer | Colorado Wedding Photography | Destination Wedding Photography | Northern Colorado Portraits | Colorado Senior Portraits | Colorado Family Portraits

0 comments: